I’m not very good about writing about the good things in my life. Rather, I’m more of a bitcher. It’s been said “quityourbitching” is directed at me. So in attempt to get in touch with the non-bitcher side of myself, which I know is there because she’s come out once or twice, I’m going to write a weekly post on Saturdays about 10 things I love about the week.
- I love being on the fire department.
- I love getting phone calls to come and take pictures of something unique or cool.
- I love when Wolf morphs into “Builder Boi” and makes me useful things such as a shelf to put the shoes on and stakes up the garden.
- I love blogging. I really, really do. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t bother.
- I love British period pieces. I just finished watching The Barchester Chronicles and I’m continuing with The Pallisers.
- I love knitting even if I’m still making huge mistakes.
- I love teaching CPR to probies on the fire department.
- I love researching my genealogy. I didn’t do too much this week though I did talk to Nana for about an hour on the phone (that’s a record I think) in which she reiterated many things she already told me. It was good to have them reinforced in my memory though.
- I love listening to the pollinators in the garden even if the sound freaks me out on some fundamental, instinctual level.
This week I can only come up with 9 things. That’s ok. I’m not going to beat myself up about it since this is the first time I’m doing it and since it’s so contrary to my personality.