Continuing with my 10 Things I Love List, I present Volume 3.
- I love the face Wolf makes when he eats a tart blueberry.
- I love going to D Acres for all manner of things. This week it was reiki share.
- I love that Wolf is learning to can.
- I love seeing the finished product after a day of canning.
- I love my moontime.
- I love my cloth pads and sea sponge tampon.
- I love the soft fuzziness of Wolf’s chest. Putting my head on it and him wrapping his arm around me gives me feelings of security and protection, of calm peacefulness. I feel safe and secure as if no harm will ever come to me.
- I love the feeling of my freshly shaved head.
- I love my camera.
- I love the internet.
This week I had a hard time coming up with 10 things I Love. What does that say about me?