Here is this weeks 10 Things I Love.
- I love listening to the conversation between trees and wind. While I don’t speak their language I know they have some pretty intense debates!
- I love taking pictures.
- I love my camera. One of the greatest gifts Wolf has ever given me.
- I love when my body is sore and tired because she’s been moving and shaking.
- I love the anticipation of vacation!
- I love pickling. It’s something which I seem adept at.
- I love croûtons.
- I love getting comments. So, please, comment early and often.
- I love my spaghetti sauce. Since making it from scratch I can’t go back to the gross store bought crap.
I left this at 9 because it was supposed to self-publish while we were away but didn’t. Oh well.