Here we go again!
- I love sleeping in lots of blankets with the windows open to let in the cool fall air for my lungs to breathe.
- I love Harley is the ultimate in lap cat.
- I love when Wolf becomes builder boi. He made me a shelf yesterday.
- I love kicking Wolf’s ass at Pictionary and cribbage. I didn’t win at cribbage this time but usually I do =)
- I love having a fire in the fire pit. Nothing’s better than the smoke, flames, coals, and having friends sit around it jawing away.
- I love knitting even if I only know two stitches. After all, I *made* that!
- I love watching my pantry filling up. Not as fast as I’d like it too but then I can only do so much cooking and canning.
- I love cherry tomatoes fresh off the vine. Nothing is sweeter and tastier
- I love listening to the scanner hearing all the fire calls go out around the Lakes Region. Doing so is so very nostalgic for me: Dad always had the scanner going when he was home and so does Nana.
- I love getting compliments on the website I manage for the fire department. Twice now strangers have come up to me and said “what a great website!” This pleases me so much and makes me feel all squishy inside.