This week’s installment.
- I love running into people I know in the grocery store. It makes me realize I do actually know people in New Hampshire
- I love when Wolf bakes.
- I love the raw testosterone of male firefighters at a fire scene. All that male hormone in the air gets me giddy.
- I love Cesar Milan. Watching his show makes me realize how awesome Jaxsun really was. I thought I could speak Dog but I can’t. Cesar is teaching me speak Dog more fluently preparing me for the next dog we get.
- I love taking pictures. I really do!
- I love canning and building up our pantry.
- I love a good snuggle with Wolf on a chilly night.
- I love learning.
- I love comments on this blog.
- I love listening to the scanner for many reasons. A) I’m nosey so I like to know what’s going on in the area. B) Dad had a scanner when he was alive and Nana has one so listening to it reminds me of them. C) Because of “B” it’s a trip to my youth whenever the scanner is on.