Here we go again!
- I love Reiki
- I love the Reiki share at D Acres
- I love hanging with my fire department
- I love how snuggly and cuddly Wolf is. I really should thank his sisters for holding him constantly when he was a baby and toddler. I have no doubt in my mind their constant physical affection made him into the cuddle bug he is now.
- I love meeting new people.
- I love coming home after a long day elsewhere!
- I love coming home after a long day elsewhere and then tossing around in the sheets with Wolf. There’s no better sleep than “after a long day and great sex” sleep.
- I love surprise visits. I love when I’m here at the house — or the FD — and someone drops by. It makes me feel all squishy inside.
- I love the colors of autumn. This year is especially brilliant.
- I love Women Not Dabbling in Normal. It’s so nice to be part of a group of women who are thought of as “completely off the wall.”
This weeks — or really last weeks — is a day late because I was at the fire department’s open house all day so I wasn’ here to hit publish. It was a great day, beautifully sunny and warm.