Once again I post the things I love from this week.
- I love apple crisp, especially when Wolf makes it.
- I love that it’s soup season. Finally!
- I love when Wolf comes home from work early.
- I love Loreena McKennitt. Her music is just so soothing.
- I love burning incense. I don’t do too much burning in the warm months because I leave the windows open. But in the cool months the windows are closed keeping the smell of the incense inside.
- I love the sustainable sustenance dinners we go to on the fourth Friday of the month.
- I love genealogical research.
- I love CSI.
- I love homemade chicken noodle soup.
- I love the roundness of the mountains here in New Hampshire.
This concludes this week’s installment.