It’s been quite a while since I was tagged for a meme. Thanks Gina!
Guidelines for Green Meme #2:
1) Link back to Green Meme Bloggers. (use image if you like)
2) Link back to whoever tagged you (no need to wait to be tagged!)
3) Include meme number
4) Include these guidelines in your post
5) Tag 3 other green bloggers.
Green Meme #2
1. Do you use baking soda toothpaste or baking soda shampoo?
No, I don’t use either. I never thought about using either to be honest. Something I’ll put some thought into though.
2. Do you make any home cleaning products?
I don’t make any home cleaning products because I don’t clean my home. Ok, kidding. Sorta.
Regarding laundry I use white vinegar and sometimes some borax, which is also what I use to clean the toilet. Wolf cleans the tub and the surfaces in the kitchen though I don’t know what he uses to clean with.
3. What is your top green issue at the moment?
Become a locavore! Get food from local sources, shop in small, locally owned business. I’m not 100%. Damn, I’m not even 10% but I’m doing what I can to reduce the need to shop outside of my community.
4. Given unlimited cash, what is on your fantasy green wishlist?
The land down the street which would make a wonderful farm
Green house built on said land
Biodiesal truck for plowing
Electric car with AWD or 4WD so I can get around in the winter
Green fire department
5. Have you implemented any new green act/behaviour/product this month?
Hmmmm, no I don’t think so. Mostly I’ve become more committed to locavoreism (damn I love making up words!) and to decrease the amount of chemicals in my home.