Points she brings up
- Getting a job is more dependent on whether you have a car than if you have a GED.
- The modern day environmental movement was cemented after an oil spill in 1969
- Mr. Burns is a modern day John D. Rockefeller
- 29 cents of each oil dollar is spent on health care
- Gas pumps have been deliberately redesigned to look like ATMs.
My question is this: what are we, as a nation, going to do about transportation? People don’t live where they work, they live an hour away. Public transportation is an urban convenience. What about those in the rural areas?